TRANSCENDENT MAN, the singularity documentary that chronicles the life and ideas of Ray Kurzweil, the inventor and futurist known for his bold vision of the Singularity, a point in the near future when technology will be changing so rapidly, that we will have to enhance ourselves with artificial intelligence to keep up.
Singularity Documentary. The Life and Ideas of Ray Kurzweil.Ray predicts this will be the dawning of a new civilization. In which we will no longer be dependent on our physical bodies. We will be billions of times more intelligent and there will be no clear distinction between human and machine, real reality and virtual reality. Human aging and illness will be reversed; world hunger and poverty. Critics accuse Ray of being too optimistic and argue that the dangers of the Singularity far outweigh the benefits. Pointing out the apocalyptic implications that once machines achieve consciousness. We may not be able to control them. Whether Ray’s controversial ideas incite excitement or fear, dogma or disbelief. This ambitious documentary will forever change the way you look at life, death, and your own future.
- 10 Interesting articles in Biotech and AI for August 2017
- 10 Interesting AI, Biotech, and Robotics Stories from around the Web in July 2017
- Answering all your questions about the Singularity
- The Key to Immortality is Technology
- Superintelligence: Science or Fiction? | Ray Kurzweil, Elon Musk & Other Great Minds